• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welcome to me!

Gem

Wise Old Thumper
Hey All :D

I already know quite a few of you especially Sue and Floyd and his gorgeous daughter Ember :love:

I currantly :wink: have 13 rabbits six of which are still youngish, I live in Alton and Havant.

I'm gonna shut up now as I don't have anything interesting to say

Gem and her herd :twisted:

ooooooooooooooo, nearly forgot, have you got any pics? Bet you've got a dutch or two!!!! :lol: My friend has one and she is soooo loving :love: the bun not my friend, although she's probably loving too but not to me *thinks: awww, give up Lynda........... :lol:

Aye 'tis me :wave:

Everybunny is fine, my website's not online yet thats why you can't get to it.

How's Snowball?

Snowball's doing fine just now, she's alot more mobile. She's been on cage rest for a few weeks and gets out for a run about in the evenings. She hops around but not quite as agile as she was. In saying that though, she managed to surprise Jim and I by jumping right up through the top of her cage and onto the floor without her feet even touching the cage. Nearly gave up a heart attack!!!! :shock: Bear is totally in mesmerised by her and sits staring throught the bars at her. Bless!

Bless her cotton socks, I'm so glad she's doing much better now :D

fa0abef7.jpg

That's my gorgeous Harlequin Harley as a baby

fa0aa8fb.jpg

My Harley again with Silver (the black one) during bonding

f9c4ad90.jpg

This is one of my rescue cats Scooter

f9866803.jpg

This is my oldest baby Honeysuckle, who is currently AWOL from her home :(

Harley's gorgeous!!!!! Can't see the second pic though. Scooter I take it doesn't like cameras :lol: and where's Honeysuckle gone then? :?

Scooter was still in her rescue centre holding cell when that photo was taken and she wasn't too used to too many people near her.

My dads managed to let Honey tunnel out under the grden fence and we can't find her :( I know she's still alive as she was sighted by the neighbours yesterday

Hi Gem and 13 bunnies

I love your piccies, Hope you find Honeysuckle safe and well.

:bunny:

Hi Gem and welcome, I remember you :shock: . Welcome to the Forum.
I hope you can get Honey back, you must be so worried :( .

Back