• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELLO ~ Another man roped into this!lol

hi im Mubbys Dad :wave: ( she made me say that :roll: )

Nicola's Boyfriend , she loves me after Mubby :lol:

Hello to all the nice people that have given Nic lots of advice on caring for our son! :lol:

My names Mark , and like the other partners pressurised into this...my posts will be few and far between :lol:

I didnt make ya say owt :shock: lol * slaps Mark*

glad you know your place :wink: :lol:

:wave: :lol:

Hiya Mark/ Mubbys Dad........great to meet you, even if it is in Cyber Space!! :lol: :wink:
I expect you can tell us some little secrets about Nicola....as so far we have ascertained that 1) She is Mad about Muddy(fraudian Slip there me thinks!! :lol: (and Mad in general... :lol: )
2) Likes Grease and singing along to it :lol:
3) The Chipendales as long as their privates are covered with pictures of Mubby strategically placed :lol:
4) Is a lovely, lovely lady :D

So you must be lovely too.....look forward to hearing more from you later..
Have fun in RU :D

Adele said:
Mad about Muddy

1.gif

Sorry Adele, but I had to laugh
1.gif

Lynda! :no: manners.................

Hiya Mark and welcome
20.gif
*whispers: do you EVER get a word in edgeways?

Lynda!!!!!! :shock:

:oops:

:shock: :shock: :shock: CHEEKYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

watch it or ill sopend more time here posting :lol: :wink:

ps. he gets a few words per hour allocation :lol: :lol: :lol:

Adele said:
Hiya Mark/ Mubbys Dad........great to meet you, even if it is in Cyber Space!! :lol: :wink:
I expect you can tell us some little secrets about Nicola....as so far we have ascertained that 1) She is Mad about Muddy(fraudian Slip there me thinks!! :lol: (and Mad in general... :lol: )
2) Likes Grease and singing along to it :lol:
3) The Chipendales as long as their privates are covered with pictures of Mubby strategically placed :lol:
4) Is a lovely, lovely lady :D

So you must be lovely too.....look forward to hearing more from you later..
Have fun in RU :D

no secrets to tell :p

mad about Mubby... YES!!!!!!!!!! & proud to be :lol:

Grease... lol ... well id have sang along to any movie :lol:
go greaseeeeeeeeeee lightningggggggggggg * dances*

Chipendales are fugly....its ALLLLLLLLLLL about Westlife babay!! lol :lol:

awwwwwwwwwww shux :oops:

Hi Mubby's Dad!! Has Mum let you see all her posts? :oops: :oops: Maybe better not..............she gives us a right laugh. I am from Aberdeen as well by the way - have you seen the fog tonight? :x But anyway you soon get cheered up on here :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks for all the welcomes!!

I can only imagine what Nicola's been posting on here :oops: :lol: :oops:

you poor lot!!! lololol :lol: :wink:

:angel: <---- Nic

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

sooooooooooo not trueeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hello Mark, looking forward to hearing from you especially if involves any insider info on Nicola... :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

heeellloooooo . I wish my better half or maybe even worse half was as daft as me when it comes to bunny,s , its refreshing to see a man on the boards . :)

Back