• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

U/D *Urgent*Longterm Fostering- 2 Single Rabbits *SHEFFIELD*

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Cross posting this from RIN as it sounds to be a very, very sad situation :cry:

Hi im Karen. I am a bunny mum to three lovely bunnys. Alfie, a 5 year old neutered male lionhead. Lovely boy. Can be slightly grumpy but doesnt bite and loves being fussed. He loves parsley and fenugreek chrunchies ! Elly is 5 yrs in June. She is a female chocolate otter lop. Very loving but protective of her cage, and also loves her parsley !! She has not been neutered at present.She sometimes suffers with a gassy stomach. Lybby is a female chocolate /lionhead otter lop. She will be 5 yrs old in September. Very loving, likes having a good fuss. Lybby is not neutered at present. They are all lovely rabbits. They are not vaccinated as they are all house rabbits. The reason i need to find them temporary homes is because my boyfriend/ partner has recently been diagnosed with terminal cancer and i am moving in to his flat to be his carer and unfortunately cannot take my rabbits with me. The longest they will need homes for could be eighteen months or could be as short as 9 months. I am really hoping someone out there can help me. I am feeling pretty desperate at the moment. I realise there are lots of buns out there also needing homes and its going to be hard to find homes albeit temporary for my rabbits.😢

If you can help PLEASE POST ON KAZZA'S THREAD IN RIN

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/s...ntly-need-temporary-homes-in-South-Yorks-area

Last edited:
It's going to need a brave person to take the 2 females on, aged 5 and unspayed! Do they all live together?

My sister is having Elly one of the females. They all live separately. Thanks again Jack Janes for your help.

Last edited:
Thank Jane, hopefully someone I contacted who used to be on the forum can help, not directly but through her contacts in Sheffield. She will definitely try her best. It's a very sad situation for you and your partner.

Back