• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An update on the Boys!

supersonic

Mama Doe
Since I've been away from here for a while, I thought I'd give you a couple of pictures :)

Sonic's doing great. Since getting a bit older he's transitioned from a snow loving bun to a sun worshipping one, so he was super happy today playing in the sunshine. He's fit and healthy, eating loadsa hay and pooping loadsa poop :lol:

And this is a picture of the pigglies on their first birthday :roll: I think you get an idea of their personalities from this image? They've both really come out of their shell now, Jake (white and agouti) is a bit more shy, but loves cuddles, and Finn (ginge) is just a little rascal!

Since I've been away from here for a while, I thought I'd give you a couple of pictures :)

Sonic's doing great. Since getting a bit older he's transitioned from a snow loving bun to a sun worshipping one, so he was super happy today playing in the sunshine. He's fit and healthy, eating loadsa hay and pooping loadsa poop :lol:

And this is a picture of the pigglies on their first birthday :roll: I think you get an idea of their personalities from this image? They've both really come out of their shell now, Jake (white and agouti) is a bit more shy, but loves cuddles, and Finn (ginge) is just a little rascal!

Sonic is looking fabulous - such good condition, and such energy! :love:

You did make me laugh with the pigglies :lol::lol:

What a gorgeous happy looking bunny and your piggies look lovely too with their carrot tops

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sonic is looking fabulous - such good condition, and such energy! :love:

You did make me laugh with the pigglies :lol::lol:

He looks really good, doesn't he?! He still tests the waters every so often - he'll hop a lap of the garden then all of a sudden he'll set off at warp speed. Next thing you know he's done his loop and he's back by your feet looking dead chuffed with himself.

The pigs... well, they don't have a clue!

Back