• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OMG REX'S!!!!

Btw, can you remember who it was said they was after an orange rex, I forgot to write it down :roll:

Lol, that depends what you cool weird there is quite a range of colours come in.

Here's an orange rex

breed_rex.jpg

Here's a spotty one I tempted Adele with

frisky.jpeg

There is also blue, sable and many others, the BRC has some descriptions/photos of the colours bunnies come in: http://thebrc.org/colours-index.html

hi,
ye alsorts of colours orange is a ginger colour i have mini rexes in chinchilla, black otter which is black with white belly and orange bk of neck and cream around the eyes jowl and white tail, opal which is a like a otter but gray, orange, and white
but also u can get then in blue, lilac, fawn, lynx,fox which is either black blue choc or lilac with a silver marking like the otter, chocolate, marten seal, marten sable,simese seal,broken which is like a b'fly any mamy many more
becky

There we go, its handy having a expert in residence :D Thanks for the info Becky!

Tamsin said:
Btw, can you remember who it was said they was after an orange rex, I forgot to write it down :roll:

:oops: That could have been me, but I'm waiting til I get one coming into my rescue................even if it does take years *sigh* I've even got a name picked out :oops: *sigh*

bunnyhuggger said:
:oops: That could have been me, but I'm waiting til I get one coming into my rescue................even if it does take years *sigh* I've even got a name picked out :oops: *sigh*

OK, you can't leave us hanging, what's the name ?? :roll: :roll:

:oops: not telling :lol: you'll have to wait................... I can just picture it, an orange rex binkying around the garden, and me with my zimmer frame chasing the little blighter!!! :lol:

Oh naming bunnies before you meet them is kinda weird. I even wait to meet my teddies before I name them. But thats just me.

hi nice pics
the one on the top pic on th right hand side is a siamese seal and on the botten pic on the left hand side is a black rex and the one on the right is a black otter which is what i have but all mine r minis not standard
there r some pics on my web site but hopefully soon there will be some more pics updated on there
becky

[quote="bunnyhuggger

Ooooo look Adele, another Mystic!!!!!![/quote]

OOh Dont you date tempt me with more Rexes Lynda, I have enough with Tamsin thrusting beautiful bunnies into view every five minutes :lol: :lol:
As much as I would LOVE another Mystic Meg, ONE Mystic is quite enough thank you...for all the right reasons though.....so I can give her the time she needs :D

Hey Lynda....1)when does Bear go for you know what??...has a date been set yet as Tilly would like to wish him good luck?. :lol:
2)Watch out for Mr Postie in next couple of days :p :D :D

Adele said:
Hey Lynda....1)when does Bear go for you know what??...has a date been set yet as Tilly would like to wish him good luck?. :lol:
Still waiting to get blood tests done. He had yet ANOTHER hare cut last night, not a happy chappy!!! Specially cos Sna'ba' was watching and openly laughing at him

Adele said:
2)Watch out for Mr Postie in next couple of days :p :D :D

Oooooooooo, are you finally posting Mystic up to me then?????????? :lol:

Back