• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi there!

Hi,

As you have all probably guessed I am ellepotter's (Louise) other half.

I’m not that keen on Rabbits to be honest but I have got an open mind and I respect that other people like/keep them.

I do help Louise care for them a bit. I do the morning feed and I also help round them up in the evening when its time for bed! :lol:

Louise conned me into joining this forum as I have my own views on Rabbit Welfare/Rights etc. Louise feels people will be interested to hear different views and opinions from somebody who is not a mad rabbit lover. (No offence intended to anybody who is! :) )

Through my posts may be few and far between I look forward to posting.

Steve

Hi there

Yo !

We're in the same boat - resigned to the fact that the, "BUNNIES COME FIRST"

Welcome dude, my posting will be few and far between too !

Steve

Aaaaahhhh, I do like when the men accept that the buns will always come first (the buns are cute, so innocent, and NEVER answer back) :lol: :lol:

Hello Steve and welcome !!

Hiya Steve :D ..Admin here....you are welcome even if bunnies are not your first love , and we give you permission to have a section where you and others can have a general chat and not just about bunnies....if bunnies affect you life, in a positive or negative, that is still worth debate :lol: :lol: :lol:
It will certainly give a different slant on things, just watch out that you are not stoned with rabbit currants if you say the wrong thing though :lol:

Just as long as you and Louise do not have a domestic on here, we will be happy :lol: :lol:

Have fun, and you never know you may fall in love with bunnies just when you least expect it......with a little encouragement from us :lol:

Hiya! I am sure really your just putting on your gruff bunnies aren't so great face so everyone won't think you have gone soft. I know you love the bunnies really! How can you not they are so soft and cute!

Do you like dogs or cats or anything like that or just all animals are not your thing?

AmberUK said:
Hiya! I am sure really your just putting on your gruff bunnies aren't so great face so everyone won't think you have gone soft. I know you love the bunnies really! How can you not they are so soft and cute!

Do you like dogs or cats or anything like that or just all animals are not your thing?

Hi there,

Whilst bunnies aren't exactly my first love, I am getting quite(ish) fond of Honey and Ted. It may take a bit of time for me to actually enjoy treading in "currants" on my way to make a cup of tea, not to mention having my feet eaten by pscho bunny Ted. He feels that it is his mission in life to teach me the error of my ways and that rabbits are superior to cats. He certainly seems to enjoy chasing Tigger and Suie all over the front room.

I am looking forward to getting involved in some of your topics on the forum. I usually read the ones Lou posts in and I feel that I may have some comments to offer from a slightly different perspective. I may not put bunnies first, but an animal's right to be treated decently is something that I do believe in.

Steve.

:wave: Hi Steve my husband also pretends that he doesn't like rabbits all that much as well, however I got home from work last week to find that he'd finished work early and decided to let Truffle and Bambi have a run about the garden 8), had put them back in their house and had let Harvey out for his play time. He also builds them things so I think he does have a soft spot for them (except when Harvey's just undone his shoe lace!) :lol:

The 'currents' thing is an issue. But I have to say that at least its not as hard as that wood pelleted cat litter. Now that hurts.

:(

Glad to see that someone else sees that its possible to treat animals with respect but not need to be some kinda OTT animal lover. Glad to have some more middle ground opinions on the board.

Hi Steve and welcome to the Forum :D . My husband couldn't see the point of me getting a rabbit years ago and now I am a Sanctuary :lol: . He tells people they are 'her rabbits'. But I do find him lying on the lounge carpet asking bunnies questions about how well they are and telling new frightened bunnies that they will be alright now as Dorothy will look after them. I hear him having long conversations with whatever bunny is running in the kitchen when he goes to make coffee and he's got used to treading in currants :roll: .
I can safely report all this because he will never come on the Forum and read this post :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

wheres all the single men :roll: LOL!!

( see my are there any men on here post! lol ) :lol:

hiya steve :wave:

Back