• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello another new rabbit-lover

Hi everyone!
I cant believe ive just found this site, this is something i have been looking for, for a long time now a messageboard completely for bunny lovers!

Well a little bit about myself, im 19 and my name is Samm. I live in Ipswich, Suffolk Uk. I work full time in a pet store (please dont throw bricks at me! :oops: ) and well you've guessed it am completly bunny mad.

I have 10 rabbits, 9 of each are mini lops and 1 which is a netherland dwarf i also have 3 guniea pigs. All my rabbits are much loved (and spoilt) family pets. I do breed my rabbits, this has been my first year this year and have successfully managed to have 3 healtly litters (all with different does), i am now in the stages of my 4th and final litter for this year.

bunnies

i have indeed got pictures of a few of them.....i tend to struggle with the digi cam lead and nibbling bunnies whenever they are both together...

i shall have to upload them first though, i shall be back with pictures

poloandeeyore.gif

starlitrbabies.gif

the babies in the box are now happy, healthy 4 month olds....i kept three out of the four....i shall have to post updated pictures of them :)[/img]

Hi masked firefly

Your right it is a wonderful site. Is that a total of 13? excluding babies. What r all you pets called?

:wave:

Denny

hey thanks yes denny that is a total of 13, when babies arrive the count just goes up and up....with my last litter i had a total of 19! lol

the names are
Rabbits:

.Eeyore (pictured)
.Talena (the one and only netherland)
.Fudge and Poppy (mother and daughter, poppy is picture as one of the fawn babies.
.Bubblecup and Sunflower (the two other babies pictured, one black the other fawn)
. Starlite (pictured)
. Sunriser
.Marshmellow
.Polo (pictured

Guniea Pigs
. Stuart
. Lita and Trish

masked_firefly said:
I work full time in a pet store (please dont throw bricks at me! :oops: )(QUOTE)

Ohhh, but can we thrown rabbit currants at you instead : :p :lol: :lol:
Only kidding and a huge WELCOME TO THE RU FORUM
:D and well you've guessed it am completly bunny mad.

Well thats the ONLY qualification you need to post here.....so you are in the right place, have fun!! :D :D
I have 10 rabbits, 9 of each are mini lops and 1 which is a netherland dwarf i also have 3 guniea pigs. All my rabbits are much loved (and spoilt) family pets. I do breed my rabbits, this has been my first year this year and have successfully managed to have 3 healtly litters (all with different does), i am now in the stages of my 4th and final litter for this year.

10 rabbits!!..well you only need 16 more and then you will have as many as me :lol: :lol: :lol: .you may be bunny mad, but I win the prize for being bunny crackers :lol: :lol: :lol:

thank you everyone

*dodges rabbit currents* oh well they definitly beat bricks anyday! ;)

i personally dont think i could fit another 16 in my back garden, i suppose theres always room for a challege though lol!

Back