• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vaccination Day is no Longer a Day Long Job

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
When I had 30+ Rabbits Vaccination day took several hours. Today 3 out of my 4 had their Nobivac, all done within half an hour.

A bitter sweet thought.........................

I really admire you for getting all 30 vaccinated. When I had eight my vet used to come to me to do the vaccines but once I got to eleven I am ashamed to say I just couldn't afford it. Now I only have three they go to the surgery, although I still need someone to come with me to help me carry them.

I miss having house bunnies and only having three outside now seems odd. I am hoping to be able to adopt a fourth and get him or her insured once my finances are more secure but, for the moment, am working on upgrading their accommodation since Nessar kindly gave me her hutch/run combination. They have slowly eaten their way through their existing home:(:(

Eleven was really too many for me, although three were fosters where the rescue closed down and I ended up adopting them.

When I read 'bitter sweet' it really resonated with me xxxx

30+?! That's insane, crazy bunny lady anyone :lol: Although it is bitter sweet, I am sure they are all binkying happily still and you gave so much to them all. Welldone bunnies for having your vacs :D

I saw the vaccination shortage notice the other day and suddenly thought that I no longer have any bunnies to vaccinate :(.

Back