• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bailey my new rescue bunny

Kit06

Young Bun
I just wanted to introduce Bailey my new rescue bunny from RRNW (Rabbit Rescue North West). He came back from being bonded with my original BARC bunny last weekend and so far they are getting on very well :D It was not an easy start for them, when I tried to bond them myself my girl was intent on terrorising poor Bailey - mostly out of fear - so the rescue took over and worked wonders.

Bailey is just the friendliest boy and I am so glad I got to rehome him. Here he is sitting in the hay feeder (!), showing off his lovely coat and sharing some grass with his new wife bun :love:

20170302_160645_zpsxjkuy78a.jpg

20170305_173659_zps4qleqsqj.jpg

20170305_173946_zpsqetlsqhv.jpg

I just wanted to introduce Bailey my new rescue bunny from RRNW (Rabbit Rescue North West). He came back from being bonded with my original BARC bunny last weekend and so far they are getting on very well :D It was not an easy start for them, when I tried to bond them myself my girl was intent on terrorising poor Bailey - mostly out of fear - so the rescue took over and worked wonders.

Bailey is just the friendliest boy and I am so glad I got to rehome him. Here he is sitting in the hay feeder (!), showing off his lovely coat and sharing some grass with his new wife bun :love:

20170302_160645_zpsxjkuy78a.jpg

20170305_173659_zps4qleqsqj.jpg

20170305_173946_zpsqetlsqhv.jpg

They look a lovely pair together :love:

I'm so glad they are getting on well together. It's hard to bond our own buns sometimes, as our own worry beads get in the way :D

Aww Bailey :love: Saw him on their page. What a cute couple they make xx RRNW helped me with my trio too :)

Back