• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oops, got a new bunny!

CometLucy195

Alpha Buck
[URL="http://i36.
IMG_0235_zpsmyjhiutp.jpg

My buns and set uo

IMG_0095_zpsgfxnvhf0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0101_zps2sgy18wl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0246_zpsgiolnk6u.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is my new run and 2 of my 4 bonded buns. Still having trouble with photobucket so ill try to take better ones soon! Piper is the white nethie cross and Jet is the black otter minirex.
My new bunny is Dave, he's a 4 month old cross, partly Belgium hare I think as he's really active! Didn't intend to get a new one but just felt so sorry for him in that small cage.
Xx

IMG_0095_zpsgfxnvhf0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0101_zps2sgy18wl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_0246_zpsgiolnk6u.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is my new run and 2 of my 4 bonded buns. Still having trouble with photobucket so ill try to take better ones soon! Piper is the white nethie cross and Jet is the black otter minirex.
My new bunny is Dave, he's a 4 month old cross, partly Belgium hare I think as he's really active! Didn't intend to get a new one but just felt so sorry for him in that small cage.
Xx

Your photos look superb! I love Piper - so cute :love:

Aw they are all lovely. I love the name Dave, we were going to call our latest bun Gary :lol:. Your set up looks great x

Hi all, thanks for all the comments, I am really pleased I finally got my own rabbitopia. I am intending to bond Dave with the other 4, but as I only bonded them recently, I need to let them settle down more. My 4 are 3 females and 1 male (all neutered, obviously!), so I thought another male would even it out. If the bonding of 5 doesn't work, ill take one of the girls to bond with Dave.
In the meantime, Dave needs to settle in, get his vacs and op done and I'm just constructing a set up for him. He's in a double hutch at the mo with a 9ftx3ft run but it's wire so not sturdy enough for night time.
Dave is so funny, so active! I'm sure he is part Belgium hare.

Back