• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit protest March

loobers25

Warren Veteran
For anyone interested in attending
5c06f27c39b9f584e35943106c0de1f1.jpg

b45fa632d3d06739164e83fa165afa82.jpg
0ea61bef0e3c3fa797129af7968d6140.jpg

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

I'd like to do this and am off work on that Saturday. Is anyone going? Do you think the RWAF would send me some leaflets to hand out about rabbits and their care. I wonder if anyone like Compassion in World Farming have any rabbit related literature?

I am going, I don't have face book but my mum says a lot of people are going x

I am going, I don't have face book but my mum says a lot of people are going x

I'm impressed you are a long way away, are you not?! I'm in the East Midlands so not a long drive for me. Hopefully "see" you there in a very big crowd.

I've looked at the farmed rabbits section on the CFWF site, - oh God, it's horrific reading and I can't read most of it but can't see any leaflets available. I'll try the RWAF on Monday.

I'm impressed you are a long way away, are you not?! I'm in the East Midlands so not a long drive for me. Hopefully "see" you there in a very big crowd.

I've looked at the farmed rabbits section on the CFWF site, - oh God, it's horrific reading and I can't read most of it but can't see any leaflets available. I'll try the RWAF on Monday.
It is a long way but I would regret not showing I cared. This gives me nightmares, I personally don't think they will give it the green light with all this campaigning do you? Xx

It is a long way but I would regret not showing I cared. This gives me nightmares, I personally don't think they will give it the green light with all this campaigning do you? Xx

You are a good person :love:
I hope you are right and all the protests will make them come to the right decision.

Back