• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am so exciiiiteddddd

bunnybannanas

Mama Doe
In precisely 43 minutes i will leave the house and set off for the airport to fly out and see mum and dad for the weekend!!

It's only been a month but that's such a lonnnnggggg time to not see them for me.

So excited I haven't slept since last night which is a stupid thing to do BUT I've had an emotional day (great aunt's funeral)

ALMERIA HERE I COME!!!!

Hope you have a great weekend :thumb: I hope Petra will still be speaking to you when you get back :lol:

In precisely 43 minutes i will leave the house and set off for the airport to fly out and see mum and dad for the weekend!!

It's only been a month but that's such a lonnnnggggg time to not see them for me.

So excited I haven't slept since last night which is a stupid thing to do BUT I've had an emotional day (great aunt's funeral)

ALMERIA HERE I COME!!!!

Have a lovely time :wave:

Hope you enjoy your weekend.I'm sure Petra will be waiting on your return with a glare and a foot thump .:lol:

4cfa71ca796a2da32b95bcd5331ad0c4.jpg

"The thing is human you can't just leave me for a weekend with other humans and then bribe me with parsley. Wait, you have parsley?! Ok I've missed you. Kinda. Sorta. Just give me the parsley human"

Back