• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mum told me to wait

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
until she was ready to open back door so I could hop out with her, so I sat on mat like this

352fdb8.jpg

then I checked my den

ndjtw1.jpg

Oh I just love your photos :love:

Did you go out in the rain?

no this was yesterday early morning till lunchtime, it rained later on and I was in and nice and warm by then, I checked my den as I forgot I had hid 2 play balls in there from mum right at back, they had been out in bad weather, and I then remembered but mum said she had found them and put them with all my others

What a well mannered lad you are Chase! :love:
Could you please give my bunnies some tips? They can be so rude sometimes. (Fiver especially grunts at me a lot when I'm just trying to clean his enclosure or give him his daily medicine. :( )

Your garden looks beautiful as usual, Lisa. Can we see the new fence panel in this shot or is that in another direction? (Honestly I can't tell because you keep it looking so nice and neat! :D )

What a well mannered lad you are Chase! :love:
Could you please give my bunnies some tips? They can be so rude sometimes. (Fiver especially grunts at me a lot when I'm just trying to clean his enclosure or give him his daily medicine. :( )

Your garden looks beautiful as usual, Lisa. Can we see the new fence panel in this shot or is that in another direction? (Honestly I can't tell because you keep it looking so nice and neat! :D )

thanks no that fence panel we replaced 2 years ago, its on opposite side other I will get a photo uploaded soon

Chase, your grass looks lovely and scrummy! A beautiful rabbit in a beautiful garden and a beautiful Mummy! :D

Back