• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The O2 Rabbit

Is it a real rabbit? They talk about six foot blue rabbits ... not sure what the point of having a live rabbit in blue would be. Weird (to say the very least).

I hope that's CG tinted...not to mention that poor bun was not truly running amongst a crowd of people... :shock:
I know visual effects can range afar these days, but this one seriously has me questioning what exactly it is I am seeing. :?

Bunny is beautiful though. The body motion of a rabbit no matter what it is doing is one that once seen is never forgotten and sets the heart racing. :love:
It is no doubt a subconscious trigger that emphasizes the overall theme of the ad..."Get moving!"

It always surprises me that people can't tell the difference between real and CGI, because I find it very easy! It just doesn't have the same movements as a real rabbit! They're not unrealistic but they're not quite right.

Talking about Disney films I saw the new jungle book film when it came out and the cgi blew me away! Not to mention I saw it in 4d (can't say I was pleased when it started 'raining'!) :D

I love seeing that advert. Mostly because a few weeks ago I bought a lovely mug from Sainsburys with a blue bunny standing up on it just like in the advert! so I say it is him (I called him Pedro, that's not weird to name the bunny on my mug is it? :oops: :lol: ) I tried to find a link to show how similar it was but they aren't on the website and I can't post pics (my ancient ipad is not compatible with photobucket anymore!)

Makes me think of the old black and white film Harvey - that featured a pooka in the form of a six foot rabbit. As for not knowing the difference between real and CGI - I'll put my hand up to that. I was totally convinced by the animals in the John Lewis advert. And as for the Dragons in Game of Thrones...

Back