• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello

Sage

Warren Scout
Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm Sage, devoted Mama of Branwen, and am also in the process of trying to find her a 'hutch mate'.

Branwen is our first rabbit companion, so I'm quite new to all this. She's never had a guardian before eithier (we adopted her from a rescue centre in Febuary). So it's a learning experience for both of us.

She is a house rabbit after a fashion, loves coming in to play and watch TV (our favourite shows are MASH and the Rugrats) but is just as happy sunbathing in her run.

Look forward to meeting you all and joining it.

Hiya! I am sure if you stick around you will find sticking to one bunnie a hard thing to do!

Do you have any cute pictures??

hugs
amber

Hi there Sage, and welcome to the Forum :D :D
Hope you have fun on here, and you will no doubt find a companion for Branwen in the blink of an eye. :D
Perhaps you could approach Annie I believe that she is rehoming some bunnies and is also in Hampshire :D (Look in the PETS IN NEED section).
Or alternatively Tamsin, as she runs Rabbit Rehome Organisation Uk and there are some lovely bunnies on her web site seeking a forever home.

Thanks for the welcomes :)

Amber: I've plenty of cute pictures, just not to know how to post them. Really must sort it out though.

Annie: Thanks, I shall PM you promply.

Beck: Branwen is a lion head, mainly charcoal coloured with patches of lighter brown and grey.

Hello and welcome, glad you could join us :wave: :thumb:

Great to know I'm not the only MASH fan :D

Can't wait to see pics sounds a very cute bunster :D

Back