• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mozzy netting????

anon101

Banned
Anybody know where I can buy some Mozzy/Fly netting? (I want them to be able to see out still but be protected!)

Im looking to put some over my buns indoor cage. We seem to have had a few days of lots of flys.

Louise

Hi Louise, we do not buy a specific Mozzie netting as such, but we raid the Charity shops and buy net curtains (close knit ones) and these work perfectly well to keep flying insects out, but also let the light in, and can look quite decorative in the house drapped over hutches.
Hope this helps??
:D

Louise, camping shops would be a good place to try. Not the high street stores but the old Army/Navy type stores or Ironmongers. the high street camping/climing stores will sell it but at a premium!

Had a Betterware catalogue through the door last night and there is door netting and window netting in there.

Julie if the betterware netting is anything like the stuff I got from a catalogue then it will be good. The holes will be tiny nothing will get through. Mine is so well stuck up I have to fight the stuff to pull it down from the window.

Angela

Back