• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Monitoring my own bunnies!

HMacU2

Warren Scout
So as a vet nurse I help monitor patients under anaesthesia on a regular basis... way different when it's your own bunnies like today!

One spay and one castrate down and were all back home!

So as a vet nurse I help monitor patients under anaesthesia on a regular basis... way different when it's your own bunnies like today!

I watched my Vet as she amputated my Rabbits badly broken leg ! I was enthralled and terrified in equal measures, but at least I was not responsible for monitoring him. You are far braver than me !

Glad to hear that your two Bunnies' ops went well and I hope they will both make a rapid recovery xx

Ah yes I remember you now :) You used the trans-mucosal buprenorphine?

I'm glad to hear you're all back home. Hope recoveries are uneventful :)

I did use the trans-mucosal bup! Sadly we made the decision to let that particular bun go due to renal failure but at age 10 he did well!

I've since taken on my two newbies, Harris and Iona

I did use the trans-mucosal bup! Sadly we made the decision to let that particular bun go due to renal failure but at age 10 he did well!

I've since taken on my two newbies, Harris and Iona

Oh sorry to hear that :(

Love to your newbies x

Back