• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Anyone Help This Poor Rabbit ? LONDON AREA

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He/she is currently living in a plastic storage box

:cry:

Please PM me for details if you can help, I will not be posting them on the Forum

Oh my, I'm a sucker for a sad tale, if it meant getting them out of there. Wondering if that box is as narrow as it appears. I'm a bit of a drive away though and tbh the thought of driving to London scares me. Maybe a joint operation x

Oh my, I'm a sucker for a sad tale, if it meant getting them out of there. Wondering if that box is as narrow as it appears. I'm a bit of a drive away though and tbh the thought of driving to London scares me. Maybe a joint operation x

maybe someone can help with transport for you to help this bun :)

My god... :cry:
I felt bad enough confining Mimzy to a 75 gallon Sterilite (no lid) during the worst month of his head tilt so that he wouldn't injure himself. Poor bunny. I hope help can be found for him/her. :(

I don't know whereabouts this bunny is in London but I often visit Amanda and I know she lives near Jane. I would be happy to help with a bunny run if it meant this poor bunny got a decent home. I can't have him or her as I am still paying off a £2500 vet bill.

Have pm'ed Jane. X

Have Jane's large indoor cage if we can get the bunny, sadly cannot keep as I have four bunnies and foster animals but could look after short term.

Last edited:
Oh for.. What is wrong with some people?!
I really wish I could help but I'm a bit too far from London as I don't drive at the moment. If I could I'd have picked him up.
Please keep us updated if someone can get him out of there :(

That's a really thin box too :S Lopsy was in a big storage box at my friend's house when he was unwell and they had to take him home with them (we were away as it was Christmas): he could move around in all directions, not that he wanted to much! He was in that box for 72hrs until we'd got back home and moved his run inside.

I'm always up for bunny daytrips :thumb: My time's really tight at the moment so I don't want to volunteer too hard but if someone's able to look after him longterm, I can help move him on from BYB's place? I'm happy to drive up to 4hrs one-way and have space to look after overnight (and for up to a few weeks ;P) if necessary :)

Hopefully, between us we can organise a bunny run if someone is willing to provide a forever home.

I phoned the woman/ owner just now, she said the rabbit sold last night. I don't know if I am convinced, unless someone else felt sorry for the rabbit. It's very unusual for animals to sell so fast. She was asking for £27 when many are much cheaper or even free. I can't believe this can be allowed to go on, seems so barbaric. :(

But

What a great, kind and caring lot you all are. :love:

I phoned the woman/ owner just now, she said the rabbit sold last night. I don't know if I am convinced, unless someone else felt sorry for the rabbit. It's very unusual for animals to sell so fast. She was asking for £27 when many are much cheaper or even free. I can't believe this can be allowed to go on, seems so barbaric. :(

But

What a great, kind and caring lot you all are. :love:

Perhaps someone like us on the forum saw it, and decided paying the fee was worth getting the rabbit out and into a good home. There are lots of lovely bunny owners like us who just don't use forums. I hope that's the case here. :(

Back