• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Managed to avoid the rain!

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
I was pretty sure that Rhodri and I were going to get a soaking on our walk this afternoon, we had torrential rain and hailstones earlier! But went out a bit earlier than normal when there seemed to be a break in the clouds and managed to stay dry, but my goodness it was very windy! Here's Rhodri looking a bit windswept!

I was pretty sure that Rhodri and I were going to get a soaking on our walk this afternoon, we had torrential rain and hailstones earlier! But went out a bit earlier than normal when there seemed to be a break in the clouds and managed to stay dry, but my goodness it was very windy! Here's Rhodri looking a bit windswept!

We managed to dodge the downpours here yesterday. Morse really hates getting his curls wet :roll: Does Rhodri go all 'hyper' when it's windy ? Morse becomes unbearable, like a spirited horse with the wind under his tail !

We managed to dodge the downpours here yesterday. Morse really hates getting his curls wet :roll: Does Rhodri go all 'hyper' when it's windy ? Morse becomes unbearable, like a spirited horse with the wind under his tail !

Rhodri is hyper on all his walks :lol:

It was funny to watch him - as he was walking in front of me, the feathers on his bottom were swishing back and forth in the wind!

Well done handsome boy!

You did better than me - I got caught in the rain :lol:

Back