• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rhodri at the beach

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
Just been looking through some pictures I've taken recently of Rhodri and I thought I would share this one of him at the beach last week.

He loves his beach walks and so do I especially when it's nice and sunny. It was cold and bright this morning for our walk but it's suddenly turned very grey here and the heavens have opened so I don't think our afternoon walk will be quite as pleasant!

Just been looking through some pictures I've taken recently of Rhodri and I thought I would share this one of him at the beach last week.

He loves his beach walks and so do I especially when it's nice and sunny. It was cold and bright this morning for our walk but it's suddenly turned very grey here and the heavens have opened so I don't think our afternoon walk will be quite as pleasant!

That's lovely :love:

You've brightened up my morning to see such a happy smiling face :)

Back