• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Insurance for bunnies

bunny momma

Wise Old Thumper
I would like to get quotes for pet insurance for my bunnies, but I have not found any plans in NY, USA that provide pet insurance for rabbits. In the past I found several plans that will only write coverage for dogs and cats.
Perhaps someone on this forum can give me the names of plans that may operate in USA so I can research if they will cover my newer arrivals.

I would like to get quotes for pet insurance for my bunnies, but I have not found any plans in NY, USA that provide pet insurance for rabbits. In the past I found several plans that will only write coverage for dogs and cats.
Perhaps someone on this forum can give me the names of plans that may operate in USA so I can research if they will cover my newer arrivals.

I will have a search a bit later T and report back with what I find xx

Look into VPI pet insurance. They insure rabbits and its supposed to be good, I think certain things with it can vary state to state though.

Hi T :)

I've asked my friends and I can't seem to come up with any help for you at the moment. If they come back to me later I will let you know. Great that you're looking into insurance.

How many rabbits do you have now? x

I appreciate all of you taking the time to check into this for me.

I will contact VPI to see if they insure rabbits in NY state.

Back