• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Praise For the RWAF

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
I stumbled upon a very worrying Rabbit Welfare issue yesterday. This led to me contacting the RWAF last night, a SUNDAY evening. I received a reply very quickly last night, with several follow up messages today.

I think that is an A* service and I am so, so grateful to Ros and the RWAF Welfare Officer for their help xx

I stumbled upon a very worrying Rabbit Welfare issue yesterday. This led to me contacting the RWAF last night, a SUNDAY evening. I received a reply very quickly last night, with several follow up messages today.

I think that is an A* service and I am so, so grateful to Ros and the RWAF Welfare Officer for their help xx

I agree. Excellent service.

That's good to hear. I'm considering upping my monthly donation to the RWAF now that I'm cancelling my direct debit to the Wildlife Trust. I've never needed them personally but only seem to hear good things and I found my rabbit savvy vet via the RWAF recommended vet list. I think I'll split my WT donation between them and Cats Protection.

Back