• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let's see your REWS!

I know we've had threads like this before but this can be an updated one. ;) Please share photos of your red eyed white bunnies! I absolutely love these buns but they just don't seem to get enough recognition so let's share pics of our lovely buns! :) I'll start off the thread with my 2 boys, Bertie and Reuben! :love:

gorgeous Bertie & Reuben :love:

Boo

684a53a2-dcc1-4bf9-8f51-d3b3a89295f0_zpsz34kqeer.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Awww! They're all so cute. :love:

I haven't had a REW since very young childhood. They were called Snowy and Snowy II. Parents did the 'bait and switch' when Snowy I died and I was too young to notice. They told me later though... hmm.

2 of our guineas are himi marked, the other is essentially REW though.

My goodness they are all so beautiful :love:

Awww! They're all so cute. :love:

I haven't had a REW since very young childhood. They were called Snowy and Snowy II. Parents did the 'bait and switch' when Snowy I died and I was too young to notice. They told me later though... hmm.

I had a Snowy too - she was so tame and lovely. Not an original name but a very special bunny.

I really love the albinos. It makes my blood boil that they are used for testing dyes. They are so beautiful. The pure white fur glows.

Back