• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Endeavour's Sunday Afternoon

He looks pretty well compared to Fiver, who is all crooked, poor lamb. I'm sorry Endeavour's having back pain, there's little else that can really mess up your day like a sore back. :(
I agree on the DBF's though...yikes on toast! :shock: How on earth is that position comfortable???

Endeavour is actually doing really well at the moment. He has not needed any pain relief for over 3 weeks and he has almost full fur regrowth over his hocks :D His arthritis cannot be cured, I know that. But it certainly does seem to go into periods of remission. He could not do DBFs when his pack pain was really bad xx

Fiver can barely lay down, much less flop. :( When he was younger and used to DBF, he would make such a noise going over that we would think he'd been shot! :shock:

Of course he's much older than Endeavour. I would give anything to see him young and spry again like he was. Poor bub. :cry: I actually do have a bit of video of him binkying after he'd started feeling better recently, just have to figure out how to get it uploaded to my P-Bucket without the page crashing. :?

Fiver can barely lay down, much less flop. :( When he was younger and used to DBF, he would make such a noise going over that we would think he'd been shot! :shock:

Of course he's much older than Endeavour. I would give anything to see him young and spry again like he was. Poor bub. :cry: I actually do have a bit of video of him binkying after he'd started feeling better recently, just have to figure out how to get it uploaded to my P-Bucket without the page crashing. :?

Use the big blue 'upload' box at the top left of the Album page rather than the Upload bar at the top of the PB page :)

Back