• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbits are loving free range time!

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
My lovely quad of rabbits have always had reasonable sized set ups but just lately they have had access (supervised) to our whole garden (small garden but waaaaay bigger than their shed/run set up).

They are so so happy and spend hours grazing, binkying and chillin'. They often go back into the shed for some r and r then come out and explore the flower beds and lawn.

It is brilliant watching them and is a dream come true. They will whizz into the shed at the sound of the pellet box being rattled!

24wx1q8.jpg

My lovely quad of rabbits have always had reasonable sized set ups but just lately they have had access (supervised) to our whole garden (small garden but waaaaay bigger than their shed/run set up).

They are so so happy and spend hours grazing, binkying and chillin'. They often go back into the shed for some r and r then come out and explore the flower beds and lawn.

It is brilliant watching them and is a dream come true. They will whizz into the shed at the sound of the pellet box being rattled!

24wx1q8.jpg

Fluffy lawnmowers !:love:

24wx1q8.jpg

That's a gorgeous piccie tulsi :love:

I absolutely love watching my bunnies free range in the garden.
Nothing nicer than free binkying and then heads popping out of the flower beds :D

:love: absolutely beautiful. Loving how they stick together. Good bunnies for coming in so well, mine were nightmares for it

I love them! They're all lionheads too and I adore the way they're all grazing, facing the same direction like wild rabbits.

Thanks everyone. The do tend to stick together. Sometimes in pairs and often as a quad. They are so happy.

Yes Jane, fluffy lawn mowers!

Initially they would go back into the shed to wee in their litter trays but judging by how clean their trays were on Saturday they are no longer doing that. They hardly eat hay these days due to grass time.

Daisy (white with blue eyes) looks just like a toy rabbit. She is the one who stays out the most. Snowflake (white with black) loves the shed! It really is so amazing seeing them being rabbits.

Back