• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello

gina paul

Mama Doe
Hi , I think this board is absolutely great . I,m 29 , my name is Gina and I have one house bunny called cheeky who is 5 years old . He is my baby and my fiance "although he won,t admit it " dotes on our "son" too . ha ha gotta laugh eh ??
Sadly cheeky has pasturella and teeth problems so he is on constant medication from the vets and goes in once or twice a year to have his spurs done . Apart from that he is a happy little man who even sleeps with us !!!!!!! I cannot get another rabbit due to the pasturella infection but he has me , my partner , my parents who dote on him and our dog toby who is the grand old age of 12 .
I had a silver fox before we got cheeky " by the way , cheeky is a white lop" , my last rabbit tho "chico" sadly had to get put to sleep when he was 2 years old as he had banged his back whilst running about in the garden and he had spinal damage and brain damage , i broke my heart but my fiance then got me my little man which eased the pain .
Anyway , I could probably ramble on but I won,t ., as you will all realise soon , I am rabbit daft. :D

Well you've come to the right place :lol:

Hello and Welcome glad you could join us...... by the way pics are a must!! :D :wink:

I will post a photo of him as soon as I get a new digital camera . I,m getting one this weekend so I,ll post it then . I know everyone thinks their bun is the best but he really is a cutie and lives up to his name " cheeky" .
Your rabbits are totally gorgeous by the way .

gina paul said:
I will post a photo of him as soon as I get a new digital camera . I,m getting one this weekend so I,ll post it then . I know everyone thinks their bun is the best but he really is a cutie and lives up to his name " cheeky" .
Your rabbits are totally gorgeous by the way .

Thank you, they are little tinkers thou, but you gotta love um :D

Hi Cheeky :lol: :great bunny name by the way ......and Gina.
Welcome to the hopping mad house :lol:

hElLO

Hi there - I'm new too (newbie) - more used to clubbing forums than rabbits but, the people are alot nicer here !! :D

Very cute Bunny name !!

Steve

aw shucks , every one here is so nice . Thankyou for making me and cheeky welcome , As for his name , well lets just say cheeky by name , cheeky by nature . I,ll post some piccys soon .

Hey Gina, I was in Kirkcaldy rehoming a rabbit on Sunday past. Once we'd done that, we went to get something to eat at the Feuer's (recommended) but they had an awfully noisy jazz trio there, so we changed our minds and came home hungry! :lol: Which vet do you go to, are they rabbit savvy? I could maybe pass the info on to Honey's new bunny mum.

bunnyhuggger said:
Hey Gina, I was in Kirkcaldy rehoming a rabbit on Sunday past. Once we'd done that, we went to get something to eat at the Feuer's (recommended) but they had an awfully noisy jazz trio there, so we changed our minds and came home hungry! :lol: Which vet do you go to, are they rabbit savvy? I could maybe pass the info on to Honey's new bunny mum.

Hi there , I go to st clair vets , they are absolutely brilliant .

oh yeah , he,s a cheeky boy alright , he pinched my toast last night
lol3.gif

Back