• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dye'd water anyone?...

beck

Mama Doe
I went into see Blueberry earlier and she had put her "roll and chew" ball into her water bowl :roll: However when I fished it out the water was blue and the colour completely drained out of the toy!

I dont think she has drunk any as the ball was still in her water bowl so she couldn't have got to it and I am sure it is safe dye as it is for chewing but what would drinking a large amount do to a bunny?

Maybe she is trying to tell me she doesn't like her water from a bowl as this morning she somehow managed to wee in it! and she's always used her litter tray for wee's!!

I have a couple of bunnies that occasionaly wee in thier food bowls, yuk :roll: .
What is the roll and chew ball made of? I would think that the dye would have to be rabbit safe if bunny is going to chew it :? .

My Xena keeps weeing in her food bowl...VERY ANNOYING!!!!

I've caught her drinking it, too...no bad after effects, but makes you wonder about her sanity...she's deaf, not crazy...I thought... :roll:

Back