• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Very Worst Gifts to Give For Easter

Thats very powerful, I will show it to the mums of young children at my work who always ask me about rabbits as pets as their children are "desperate" for them. I always do my best to discourage them and am usually successful I think but it rears its ugly head very Easter again. On the one hand I love Easter - all the bunny decorations and gifts are lovely all year round, I think, plus spring is here - but I also hate it too.

I received a lovely bunny for Easter last year... he came with a bell around his neck and tasted AMAZING.;)

Make. Mine. Chocolate.

Less messy. Cheaper.

It's not illegal to leave leaflets underneath Car windscreen wipers is it?

I might start frequenting our local shopping centre car parks with lots of leaflets - maybe it will change someones mind!

I might start frequenting our local shopping centre car parks with lots of leaflets - maybe it will change someones mind!

Well I keep getting 'Cars wanted for scrap' flyers left on my car !! Do you think someone is trying to tell me something :? :lol:

It is not just Easter or children either. Why do I have two bunnies? My girlfriend wanted two rabbits with all assurances that she would help with them at weekends when she visits. Once only since October has she helped clean their hutch, meanwhile I get up to go and tend to them around 6.30am and of course regular visits and chats/treats during the day, with bedtime for them around 10pm...well not bed but lock-in.
Wouldn't swap them for anything but they sure as hell are not "her" bunnies.

This is a great idea. Do the RWAF make a leaflet specifically about not getting bunnies for Easter? Am I right in thinking there's a "make mine chocolate" leaflet?

Pets At Home aren't selling or rehoming bunnies again this year over the Easter weekend, which is good! :)

That first photo says it all :shock:
Aren't rex bunnies just the best when it comes to stinkeye and disapproval? I hope this goes around the web, in fact I'm going to link it at my US site as well, thank you, Jane! :thumb:

Pets At Home aren't selling or rehoming bunnies again this year over the Easter weekend, which is good! :)

More places ought to do that! I don't know about my local pet stores but I remember last Easter my local Tractor Supply store wasn't selling chicks or ducklings during the Easter period. :thumb:

Back