• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Long Time Before my RU Days

Ahhh...so you can take a blurry picture, Jane! :D I feel better about my rather challenged photography now. :lol:

All kidding aside, I know you had a bunny while here named, Aisling, is that the same one? I see a number one next to her name, which is why I'm asking. And I am not sure I recall Malcolm or Robbie. How long ago were these taken?

Ahhh...so you can take a blurry picture, Jane! :D I feel better about my rather challenged photography now. :lol:

All kidding aside, I know you had a bunny while here named, Aisling, is that the same one? I see a number one next to her name, which is why I'm asking. And I am not sure I recall Malcolm or Robbie. How long ago were these taken?

I have had two Ailings, this is Aisling (2)

The blurred pics are from 1998/1999 :)

Aisling(1) and Robbie survived an outbreak of Coccidiosis which originated from Pets at Home. The RSPCA had to get involved to try to sort out P@H as the incident caused several losses :cry:

Malcolm was going to be 'disposed of' as he was a runt with brain damage :cry:

Back