• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Joeys fur

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
...is very soft lately, it used to be really coarse (to the extent I pestered Crab Lane vets for reassurance it was normal)

Any idea why?

...is very soft lately, it used to be really coarse (to the extent I pestered Crab Lane vets for reassurance it was normal)

Any idea why?

Must be your new house - he needed the extra softness because Boo wouldn't switch the central heating on x

Must be your new house - he needed the extra softness because Boo wouldn't switch the central heating on x

:lol: she tried her best. I think the bunnies room hasn't been too cold (put it this way, lights, microwave, kettle, burco & their heater produced a £360 elec bill) It was freezing the first few days when we only had a storage heater though

self bump :lol:

I am in awe of how soft he is. Other than temperature could anything else cause this? Could he be in better condition generally (though I don't know why)? Joey is almost 6, he was 1 when we adopted him so I've seen a few seasonal variances but this is markedly different. In a nice way :)

Beano is 7 and the past few months her fur has also become very soft, no change in diet/care/moulting etc so I don't know why either! She had a dental recently and had bloods done before hand, all fine so don't think there's anything going on health wise.

Beano is 7 and the past few months her fur has also become very soft, no change in diet/care/moulting etc so I don't know why either! She had a dental recently and had bloods done before hand, all fine so don't think there's anything going on health wise.

so strange isn't it. i'm glad its not just Joe

Back