• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello everyone!

shazlew

Warren Scout
hi all im sharon im 33 married with 1 son lewis hence the name shazlew :D
i keep rabbits for breeding and showing! and also help out with rescue now used to run one but found it all a bit much to now i lerk and help out many rescues which i think helps more!
i have kept rabbits since i was very young think i had my first pet around 5 although mum did all the work and started in the show world when i was 12 so many rabbits in many years :?
i am very fond of my own way of thinking which may offened some people? hopefully not as i am sure you are all open minded folk?
i dont believe in talking about things i know nothing about so many posts i shall avoid less said more done right?
my rabbits are a large part of my life its more than a hobbie all my babies are treated as pets not small breeding machines and all mine appear to love me if thats possible from something so small so must be doing something right? :)
anyway sure i will get to know you all over time and i am always happy to respond to a question you may have if i can help!?
take care all
shaz

Hello and welcome :wave:

Glad you could join us :thumb:

Hope you enjoy yourself :)

Oh by the way pics are a must :D :wink:

Sharon, Lewis and all your buns - hi and welcome :wave: . You will notice we always scream for photos straight away - well done Mandy !!

right photos i will see what i can do still trying to find my way about this site so will work it out and hopefully either add some pics or cry help lol

hi there!!!

Hi sharon...this is a really fieindly forum, no woman-who-shall-not-be-named if you know what I mean love from shan & the furry people.

Back