• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiddly boy

He was very cute :love: I don't know how old but he looks very young! Would love to hear his story :thumb:

Compete guess really as I'm better with feline kittens but I'd say 4 ish weeks. It has been a long time since I have been around such young baby bunnies.

Soooo teeny and cute :love:

Now stop it Babsie - you are making me want a baby bunny! I've never even held one.

I'd guess that little cutie was 3 weeks old

He was a half-wildie, the only one to survive. I had a phone call from work to say someone had managed to get him - full of horrible bites on his neck and a lame back leg. We called him Sutton, after where I worked. We were bonded - he definitely regarded me as his mum and lived up my jumper! Definitely my soul bunny - very possessive, self-opinionated and very affectionate. He just loved cuddles. As he got a bit bigger he would scramble up on to the windowsill and watch for me coming back - he even recognised the sound of my car. He wanted for nothing but I finally had to say goodbye when he was 8 and became very ill; despite the best efforts of JC, the light had gone from his eyes. What a character, Sutton, my lovely boy.

He was a half-wildie, the only one to survive. I had a phone call from work to say someone had managed to get him - full of horrible bites on his neck and a lame back leg. We called him Sutton, after where I worked. We were bonded - he definitely regarded me as his mum and lived up my jumper! Definitely my soul bunny - very possessive, self-opinionated and very affectionate. He just loved cuddles. As he got a bit bigger he would scramble up on to the windowsill and watch for me coming back - he even recognised the sound of my car. He wanted for nothing but I finally had to say goodbye when he was 8 and became very ill; despite the best efforts of JC, the light had gone from his eyes. What a character, Sutton, my lovely boy.

:love: what a lovely story. Now I want a baby bunny & one that would live up my jumper. Joey recognises his daddys car too

He sounds to have been a very special boy :love:

Thankyou for sharing, I didn't know his story. What a lovely time you had together:love:

What a sweet boy! :) I don't see an ounce of naughtiness...nope...not one.... ;)
What a wonderful story, Babsie. :love: Isn't it great when you can make the difference for somebun like that? :love:

I often think of Mythril, the half wildie I left with his bunny family in Alaska. I hope I might be able to see him again if he and his folks have survived the winter (which looks to have been mild but there's been 5+ feet of snow in our area) when I return this spring/summer. I still don't know if they used to live under our house at times, but since it's been closed up and the heating off, I would guess they'd seek shelter elsewhere.

Back