• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spying on goat cam

Zoobec

Staff member
Not deliberately spying but I just logged on to the goat cam to check on the them as we are on holiday at the moment, and just as I did the neighbour came round to feed them etc :lol: I felt a bit rotten that I was inadvertently spying on her :oops: but couldn't help carrying on watching, she did everything right :thumb: (She does know there's a camera so I am not invading her privacy without her knowledge!)

They don't get shut in at a specific time so I was really surprised to happen to see it all!

Charlie and Lola are growing up so fast, they share food with their mum Pickle, and if Pickle is eating the bit they want they try to shove her out of the way :shock::lol:

Not deliberately spying but I just logged on to the goat cam to check on the them as we are on holiday at the moment, and just as I did the neighbour came round to feed them etc :lol: I felt a bit rotten that I was inadvertently spying on her :oops: but couldn't help carrying on watching, she did everything right :thumb: (She does know there's a camera so I am not invading her privacy without her knowledge!)

They don't get shut in at a specific time so I was really surprised to happen to see it all!

Charlie and Lola are growing up so fast, they share food with their mum Pickle, and if Pickle is eating the bit they want they try to shove her out of the way :shock::lol:

Very reassuring for you :D

Wow, Charlie and Lola are becoming assertive! :lol:

Very reassuring for you :D

Wow, Charlie and Lola are becoming assertive! :lol:

Yes, it was very reassuring :thumb:

Yes, they are, to say they are only 7 weeks old and a fraction of Pickle's size! Lola is definitely a feisty little girl;)

Yes, it was very reassuring :thumb:

Yes, they are, to say they are only 7 weeks old and a fraction of Pickle's size! Lola is definitely a feisty little girl;)

I would never dare answer my mother back at 7 weeks old, let alone steal her food!

Back