• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fund raising at my wedding

loobers25

Warren Veteran
Hi every bun,

I have put in my invations that we are not accepting gifts, however I will be collecting money for Southampton rabbit rescue on the day. I just wondered if you guys have any creative ideas I could do a display with? I plan to have a collection well with envelopes. My colour scheme is coral and grey xx

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Oh how lovely of you to think of rescued buns at the time of your wedding! No ideas I'm afraid (not been married myself) but just wanted to say I think it's a great idea, I'm sure the rescue will be thrilled.

Weren't you looking for a barn for your wedding? Did you find somewhere?
Sorry, not good with creative ideas.

Hi every bun,

I have put in my invations that we are not accepting gifts, however I will be collecting money for Southampton rabbit rescue on the day. I just wondered if you guys have any creative ideas I could do a display with? I plan to have a collection well with envelopes. My colour scheme is coral and grey xx

You are very kind :love:

I will put my thinking cap on re the ideas. But wanted to say that coral and grey is my favourite colour combo, and I just bought some wool I had my eye on for ages, and it contains just those two colours. :D

I did look at lots of barns and realised how expensive they where and way out of my budget. I am getting married In a church and having the reception in a function room that looks quite rustic inside with a bar. I will show you some pics and some of my colour scheme mighty max xxx

Weren't you looking for a barn for your wedding? Did you find somewhere?
Sorry, not good with creative ideas.
ae5da836faa10856148008f7a29dd695.jpg

308b298a0eae161a8307e03962a3702c.jpg

I have a lady who is going to do the venue like this, with ivory and coral flowers
2fd95b1476e68a68ef490bdef95fa418.jpg

My dress is a big white one, the grey dresses are for my bridesmaids :D, 22nd of July. I was thinking about using the wishing well for money and providing some envelopes and a little book if guests want to write how much they gave? Xx

Could you maybe print out some general facts about rabbits and those in rescue?

Then have a breakdown of how much things cost so like... £5 will buy .... I think people like to see something tangible.

I think the wooden bunnies you have a lovely, maybe have a few of those?

And photos of your fluffs looking particularly cute.

Lovely idea! :love:

It all looks really beautiful. I've never met Sue or been to visit Southampton Rescue even though I live locally but I am sure she will be delighted you are raising funds for the rescue in this way. What a lovely idea.

aww, how sweet are you. Camp Nibble posted on their FB a thank you to a couple that did the same last year. Makes me feel all warm inside.

All your stuff is gorgeous

How much did camp Nible raise? I hope we raise alot I will be so embarrassed if not :( I think if we put £100 from Mr and Mrs Riggs first in the book everyone else won't want to look stingy will they :D I have four bridesmaids! I spoke with Sue and she's got some ideas for me. I wanted some information I could maybe put in a frame next to the collection. I Don't want it to be too upsetting but I also want people to be generous hehe. My mother in law has bought loads or stuff at John Lewis that is bunny themed in the easter section, like my card name places etc.

Back