• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The Trio's Been Sprung *pic heavy* UD- vet trip.

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
After 2 months together, and my believing that the peace they showed was being all too good to be true... we sprang the trio into their full space yesterday. They are so very happy. Or they might have turned into meerkats. One of the two.

WRW3Ejj.jpg

FqFlNyO.jpg

OOnb8YM.jpg

z4LYi7r.jpg

e1xQmua.jpg

atdjArf.jpg

EJ06SKk.jpg

yl5AaM8.jpg

hNVjsfQ.jpg

(But Erasmus prefers nose rubs to photos...)

3JUyFfj.jpg

Last edited:
Aww...photos aren't working for me. :(

I'll come back to see if they've shown up later. :D

All's fine here. :( It must be a photobucket issue. Again. I hope it'll play ball for you later. :)

...there's some more (different) photos that I just posted on their Facebook page this morning too. Mostly of Erasmus (but there's a reason for that). :love:

Rehosted the images onto imgur. They are appearing now both on my laptop and 3ds so I hope they are working for everyone else now too. :)

Wow, I wouldn't be able to see anything but the hay going up Erasmus' nose with my 3ds, even though it's the big one. I have a lot of trouble with their browser. :?

Ahhhh...now my fix is complete! :love: Lovely bunny faces, noses, earses and butts! :lol: Who was giving the disapproval in photo #8? Is that River's derriere I see? ;)

Wow, I wouldn't be able to see anything but the hay going up Erasmus' nose with my 3ds, even though it's the big one. I have a lot of trouble with their browser. :?

Ahhhh...now my fix is complete! :love: Lovely bunny faces, noses, earses and butts! :lol: Who was giving the disapproval in photo #8? Is that River's derriere I see? ;)

Haha! I find my 3ds generally displays things quite well. Sometimes it refuses to show up pictures, but I often use it to browse when I'm bedridden and don't have the energy to grab a better internet source. Mine's a New Nintendo 3DS XL - one of the Animal Crossing ones.

#8 is River's Bunny Butt - well recognised! She was investigating if she can jump onto the pipe and evidently she can. Thankfully it wasn't disapproval - I chose to zoom in. But I guess if she knew what I'd been doing she might have disapproved. It's hilarious seeing them try to balance on that pipe. She isn't the first to have done it! Later this year, I'm hoping to box off the top of the pipe to get rid of the ramp in that run - so it's like the other side of their set up. Whilst they can all get up and down it ok, I just don't like ramps for rabbits.

Thanks everyone. I'm just glad I managed to finally get it so you could actually SEE the photos. First time Photobucket has played up that badly with me.

Great stuff - as usual you're a wizard at this bonding lark :D

You're too sweet. To be fair, they did all the hard work. I was just lucky that they're the perfect fit for one another. :love: They were ready for more space and seem to be thriving with it. But it does give them more space to chase one another when somebun has the tastier noms. :lol: Thankfully it's all just been greed -no aggression!

Thanks everyone. I'm just glad I managed to finally get it so you could actually SEE the photos. First time Photobucket has played up that badly with me.

You're too sweet. To be fair, they did all the hard work. I was just lucky that they're the perfect fit for one another. :love: They were ready for more space and seem to be thriving with it. But it does give them more space to chase one another when somebun has the tastier noms. :lol: Thankfully it's all just been greed -no aggression!

Yes, having just bonded a trio - one of them gets absolutely panic stricken when the food goes down, having to be sure of getting the very most and the very best, the very very fastest possible :lol:

Back