• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hello

smallbrownfrog

Warren Scout
hello, i'm marie. i have two boys who totally love eachother. Alvin is supposed to be a blue netherland dwarf and Steve MacQueen is a lionhead lop. ginger of course. i also have a girl, Bernie, who was neutered today!!! She i an Agoutti Rex cross Netherland Dwarf, and despite being crazzzzzzzzzzyyyyyy, she is extreemly affectionate.

I also have a Ginger tom cat called Norman. He was named after Norman Wisdom coz he tends to fall over and smack into things coz he's brain-damaged, partially sighted and deaf!! but loves life, and we love him.

I also have a Button Quail, Jenson.

i'm so glad i found this forum! everyone thinks having 3 buns is crazy, i didn't think so, and now i know i'm not so wierd afterall!!

Nawwww, it's just that we're all wierd!!! :lol: Only kidding, nice to meet you and welcome!!!

Are we going to get some pictures? Cos we lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve pictures!!! :wink: :lol:

Hi there Marie, bunnies and all, :bunny:

Are you bunnies houserabbits? What about your boys are they brothers?

Looking forward to piccies!

Hi and welcome to you and your furries :wave:

Can't wait to see the pics, as Lynda said we luuuuuuuuuuuuuurve pics :wink:

wow, what a lot of nice people!

al and steve are not related. i got them from the mayhew centre. they slept outside and came inside when i was around, untill i moved house. now they live outside because Bernie lives inside and there are too many things for them to nibble still lying around, but not for much longer!

now Bernie has been spayed (she's looking very sorry for herself, still dozy from the anasthetic), i will bond the three of them together (they all got on well before bernie hit puberty) and move them to the shed with attached run. then they can all come inside for hugs together, despite what my boyfriend thinks!

i did have a small brown frog. english frogs display a wide variety skin colouration, but brown is quite rare to see! as well as rabbits i have always kept amphibians. i don't have any now tho.

Button quail is the smallest if the quail species, about the size of a sparrow. it's also called chinese painted quail. i don't have any pictures of mine yet, coz i haven't collected her yet. i'm getting her tonight at 7! i'm very exited.

look at this link to see why.

http://www.cyberquail.com/

they lay tiny eggs that you can eat. i'm getting her so i never have to buy hen eggs again.

HTML is turned off, so i can't attach pictures... i don't think so anyway.

Aaahhh, now I see why you didn't disclose your location - you don't want us all queueing ot bunnynap them :wink: :roll: They are lovely - Bernie has a very wise look about her :)

uer Bernie is the queen. when she was just 2 monthes old she lay in the middle of the room whils al groomed her head ans steve groomed her feet! i think it's below her to return the grooming!!

Back