• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hiro still surprises me!

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
We were told that he probably wouldn't jump again but that he would still live a great life.
Well... nobody told Hiro this!
Today my little man jumped straight up on top of his hide just like the old days :) Since then he's been up and down like a yoyo!

Photos on the left were taken around a year ago, the one on the right was taken today! So proud of my wonky boy :love:

kb6kna.png

Tell Hiro he wont/cant do something at your peril !! :lol: His brain has obviously rewired itself and what looks 'wonky' to us looks perfectly normal to him :D

How wonderful :love: I can imagine how pleased and proud you were. What an inspiration he is :D

(Perhaps the Galens' leaves have magic jumping qualities :lol:)

He is a star! I often assume my rabbbits are not going to do something because they haven't done it in x amount of time but no, they like to catch us off guard with these wonderful surprises

Last edited:
I removed all Mimzy's shelves and obstacles from his enclosures after his tilt. Perhaps I should've just left him to it? :(

Wonderful Hiro! :love: xxxx

We were told that he probably wouldn't jump again but that he would still live a great life.
Well... nobody told Hiro this!
Today my little man jumped straight up on top of his hide just like the old days :) Since then he's been up and down like a yoyo!

Photos on the left were taken around a year ago, the one on the right was taken today! So proud of my wonky boy :love:

kb6kna.png

Thanks for posting this Roxy. Proves there's hope for all our disabled bunnies xx

:D Thanks everyone.
I reckon that he's been itching to do it for ages but I only put the carpet tile on top 2 days ago. It would have been too slippy for him before but I just assumed that he would never try the jump.
Before his tilt he was very springy. He could easily jump over out Kingsize bed with very little effort. I know that he won't be doing that again but it was lovely to see him having so much fun jumping up and down all night :love:

Back