• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flop n cuddle by Boo

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_4783_zpscek7gwvy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

excuse the poo:lol:

IMG_4784_zpsow2u1txb.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Joey & Mouse in their posh pet box looking miserable

IMG_4777_zpsw6ay76em.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_4778_zpslximcjrx.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I added a couple more as PB playing nicely for a change

Lovely photos:love: I can't see any poo either, have you cropped it off :thumb: :lol:

its so weird cos I did my first photobucket crop, it seemed to work but on the photo I see lots of poo. Surely you must too?

I just went incognito & no poo.

Missed my chance there, of course there is no poo, perfectly litter trained are my trio :lol:

I just went incognito & no poo.

Missed my chance there, of course there is no poo, perfectly litter trained are my trio :lol:

??? This is too much for my little brain :lol:

I think I will go incognito with my buns and hey presto - I shall never see poo again :D
(on my carpet, of course! It can go all it likes into the litter trays :lol:)

Well I'm glad it's not just me who can't see any poo :lol: I've spent more time looking for the pesky poo than looking at Boo, Mouse and Joey :lol:

Oh that cuddle pic is basically an advert for why bunnies need friends :love:

Gorgeous pile.

However, if your buns are pulling THOSE faces inside a posh box, I dread to think what they'd be like in a Lidl box! :lol:

Gorgeous pile.

However, if your buns are pulling THOSE faces inside a posh box, I dread to think what they'd be like in a Lidl box! :lol:

:shock: I don't think they'd like that at all (although they will stoop to eat my lidl & aldi veg & herbs, I just have to remember to remove the packet so they are none the wiser)

Gorgeous pile.

:lol:

I got a Lidl box (well two actually) recently for a bonding exercise, and they have 'Fun Time' written on the side with spring animals. I thought it was ironic when they were chasing one another, but now they are cuddled up inside the cheapy box it looks far more appropriate :lol:

I can honestly say my rabbits have *never* had a waitrose box!

:lol:

I got a Lidl box (well two actually) recently for a bonding exercise, and they have 'Fun Time' written on the side with spring animals. I thought it was ironic when they were chasing one another, but now they are cuddled up inside the cheapy box it looks far more appropriate :lol:

I can honestly say my rabbits have *never* had a waitrose box!

Congrats on another successful bunny bonding :love: Boo says chasing is fun too ;)

Aww, you got a trio? In 6 hours? That is pretty amazing.

Yeah I know - but seems a long time after my last two bondings only took an hour and a half :lol:

I was so convinced the boys would fight, but they were amazing. I think they decided early on to be partners in crime!

Back