• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Congratulations Lisa (minilop1) !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Your beautiful Bridge Bunny Angels photo of Mabel and Sox won 2nd Prize in the RO 'Happy Bunnies' photo competition !! :love:

The two Bunny Angels will be doing their best binkies to celebrate and Chase will have the lovely prizes that have been awarded :D

thank you so much everyone means so much, its weird, I had been out in the morning fixing up the bridge they both used play chase over, I sanded it all down, fixed 2 rotten pieces and repainted it for them. Chase watched on from top end I put him on path area and put run cover as door to stop him running near bridge and getting covered in paint

I then came back in with chase, saw a letter, my magazine not here yet so maybe mabel and sox will come to me on valentines day :love:, I sat chase on my knee said no idea what this is chasey, and when I opened it and read, as it was from one of the donated prizes, I cried tears for them both, both sad as I missed them, but more happiness when I thought they would be so happy to see this looking down, and they have sent chase some gifts with the prizes.

I nearly didn't enter but kept looking at their photo, and thought oh go on one last time for mabel and sox, then this news today, I always say they never go away, mabel would be so happy and cuddling up to sox now, I went to their photo in bedroom and told them, and stroked their ornament they are in and held mabels hair pendant even closer

thank you so much everyone means so much, its weird, I had been out in the morning fixing up the bridge they both used play chase over, I sanded it all down, fixed 2 rotten pieces and repainted it for them. Chase watched on from top end I put him on path area and put run cover as door to stop him running near bridge and getting covered in paint

I then came back in with chase, saw a letter, my magazine not here yet so maybe mabel and sox will come to me on valentines day :love:, I sat chase on my knee said no idea what this is chasey, and when I opened it and read, as it was from one of the donated prizes, I cried tears for them both, both sad as I missed them, but more happiness when I thought they would be so happy to see this looking down, and they have sent chase some gifts with the prizes.

I nearly didn't enter but kept looking at their photo, and thought oh go on one last time for mabel and sox, then this news today, I always say they never go away, mabel would be so happy and cuddling up to sox now, I went to their photo in bedroom and told them, and stroked their ornament they are in and held mabels hair pendant even closer

:love: :D :love:

Only just caught this, well done Lisa ! Bless beautiful Mabel and Sox, they are certainly looking over you and Chase xxxx

Aw, so happy for you, Lisa :love: Not only were Sox and Mabel two adorable bunnies, but your photography is wonderful! :D

I hope Chase will enjoy his special goodies :love: xxxx

Chatted with lady who makes prize from snugglebunnies and chosen a design for a new pet mat bed for chase, it will have two bunnies on representing Mabel and sox with a heart 💜

Back