• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nail clippers

Omi

Wise Old Thumper
I've been cutting nails this evening and think my clippers need replacing as they are quite blunt.

Could someone recommend some really good ones please :)

I didn't realise they got blunt. I'm still on the 1st pair I ever bought so must be 23 years old :shock: I wonder if this is why my girls had pedicures?

I didn't realise they got blunt. I'm still on the 1st pair I ever bought so must be 23 years old :shock: I wonder if this is why my girls had pedicures?

I'm still on the ones I got about 8 years or 9years ago, and use them regularly didn't know they went blunt either

love above how theo has personalised them lol

Mine are certainly sort of crushing the nail apart, rather than a quick clean cut. Once the rabbits realise that anything is happening to one of their nails, they try to pull it away, so as speedy as possible is the way to go, I think :)

Yes I didn't realise they went blunt either!

I have about three pairs, and I suppose I alternate using whichever is to hand at the time.

A good excuse to buy some new ones and see whether they work better - I shall try the Rosewood ones.
A good make :D

Just had a play with ours. It didn't do a very good job on mine so I'll get ours some new ones too. Bless my Joey if they have been pulling, I gave him a pedicure Friday night & he was good as gold. The girls said no, escaped , stomped & death stared. I get the stomp & death stare from Mouse if I use my hole punch

Just had a play with ours. It didn't do a very good job on mine so I'll get ours some new ones too. Bless my Joey if they have been pulling, I gave him a pedicure Friday night & he was good as gold. The girls said no, escaped , stomped & death stared. I get the stomp & death stare from Mouse if I use my hole punch

I think I'd give you the death stare too :shock:

No way would I want pierced ears with your hole punch :lol:

I get the stomp & death stare from Mouse if I use my hole punch
I LOLed so much :lol: Maybe she thinks the nailclippers have the same effect a holepunch would on her nails?! :S

ETA LOL I completely forgot to ask my question! XD Do they have an auto-spring, so they spring open automatically if released, like secateurs and unlike scissors?

Last edited:
Back