• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free to first rescue who claims it!

SJH

Warren Veteran
I hope this is allowed in this section. If not, Mods, I'm sorry and please move this to where it should be.

Anyhow, HRH Hector was bought a huge supply of Galens Gardens dried leaves for winter supplies to supplement my own dried forage. Having decided last year that he liked a small packet of coltsfoot, this year he's decided he doesn't like the LARGE pack I've bought. Equally, with the small, compared to the large, raspberry leaves. Both packets have been opened recently and a small amount used but there is the best part of a kg of each.

I will post to you, free of charge. I just want rid of the boxes out of the airing cupboard! Any takers?

What a lovely offer. :love: Fussy Hector lol! :roll::lol:

I've approved it and moved it to rabbit chat for you - it's not fundraising, as such, and will get more views here too most likely. :wave:

if Caroline doesn't claim them we at Honeybunnies can make use of it as our animals often need dried leaves to tempt them post op :)

Very kind of you too x

if Caroline doesn't claim them we at Honeybunnies can make use of it as our animals often need dried leaves to tempt them post op :)

Slight thread hijack: if we've any leftover I'll send some down. We've tons self-dried so if we've anything non-spiky left in a few weeks I'll set it aside, as the greenery's on its way back (as is the light so OH can forage easier!).

Not sure but I can pm you her address. She has over 100 buns at the rescue and does an amazing job.

That would have been great but I'd rather know she would like the stuff first. I'm sure I may have some more stuff once I root through the cupboard though. :)

Back