• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bailey & Bella are officially bonded!!!!

Ruthyjones89

Mama Doe
Hi guys,

Well you all know of the ups & downs we've had... But happy to say both my little bunnies are finally happily bonded! :love: :love:

Bailey has his vacs & health check on Saturday, so have my fingers crossed for that but otherwise is quite calm at the moment apart from 2 very cheeky bunnies xx

Here are some piccies... Sorry for the bad quality!

Last edited:
wonderful news. They look really cute together ...they also look ridiculously cheeky. watch out for double trouble team work

Congratulations! They look wonderful together. :love: It's a fantastic feeling when you know they've successfully bonded.

Aww thanks so much everyone.. Means a lot!! :love: :love:

Seriously don't be fooled by their faces, Bella is getting more confident and cheeky every day being with Bailey.. Swear he's showing her the ropes! :lol:

I left them out in the whole house last week, won't be doing that again and they are now in their own bedroom until we come home and then their back out with us! We've had carpet pulled up.. Guessing Bella, as Bailey has never bothered. We have an open gas fire which we never use so the coal is just open, that has been dug out and all across the carpet. Hay pulled out from their litter trays.. Managed to pull a letter off the edge of my coffee table and chew that! I Honestly think they are worse together but hey at least I know they are happy so it's all worth it!

The funniest thing is Bailey has always grunted quite loudly when he gets excited for food since he was little, and as of last night Bella has started too.. Haha! Bless them! :love:

Back