• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sophisticated bunny

daphnephoebe

Wise Old Thumper
Phoebe is glad her daddy is playing piano again...

ecb014cf1d978ed9a98749c0b0447725.jpg

2f9bc6d327a0cbd4e1bdc0bc89354284.jpg

07fca7d339787686cd63b16be8385b67.jpg

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Bless :love: she looks like she is listening in the first photo:love:
She sits up & stares at him if he stops playing. Once he starts again she'll lay back down and relax.

She's had ago before but didn't like it so she sticks to just listening now. If he's practicing and gets a few notes wrong in a row she'll stomp her feet and run away [emoji38]

She sits up & stares at him if he stops playing. Once he starts again she'll lay back down and relax.

She's had ago before but didn't like it so she sticks to just listening now. If he's practicing and gets a few notes wrong in a row she'll stomp her feet and run away [emoji38]

:lol: Cheeky little Missy :D

How wonderful!

I love the first photo when she is having a wash, her feet look kinda double jointed just like...you guessed it...your godbunnydaughter Mouse :lol:

I love the first photo when she is having a wash, her feet look kinda double jointed just like...you guessed it...your godbunnydaughter Mouse [emoji38]
Awh. Our two are secretly long lost sisters [emoji38]
awww so cute!!! :love:

I think bunnies do listen to music, as bella even watches the TV with us! [emoji38]
I think they do. Phoebe prefers classical music by piano. Daphne likes music like meatloaf

Back