• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone Looking for a Trio, 2 are Velveteen Lops ?

Oh my, the first rabbit on that page looks so alike my Gordon, and he is even called Gordon to! He was a very handsome bun, as is that little man.

The trio are also lovely :love:

Oh my, the first rabbit on that page looks so alike my Gordon, and he is even called Gordon to! He was a very handsome bun, as is that little man.

The trio are also lovely :love:

I thought of your Gordon when I saw the other Gordon xx

I keep going back to this site :love: I do try and keep abreast of the two little Nottingham rodent+ rescues (this and Burrowed Hearts). I got Aboleth from Notts Nibblers, and they bonded her and Lopsy :) She was called Bluebell then. It's a lovely place, lots of hard work going in and lots of love.

If anyone needs transport help, then let me know: it's about a 15min drive from my house and I've been there about 4 times now ;)

I keep going back to this site :love: I do try and keep abreast of the two little Nottingham rodent+ rescues (this and Burrowed Hearts). I got Aboleth from Notts Nibblers, and they bonded her and Lopsy :) She was called Bluebell then. It's a lovely place, lots of hard work going in and lots of love.

If anyone needs transport help, then let me know:
it's about a 15min drive from my house and I've been there about 4 times now ;)

:love:

There's an advert on gumtree Nottingham for 4 rabbits, 'free to a good home' Bit worried about them, it was advertised November but there were 6 then. I enquired at the time just to see if they were ok but I can't have them, my OH wouldn't be too chuffed. (I already have 4 lol) Do you think I should see if Notts nibbles would take them? I could foster them for a while if they eventually do find homes. Perhaps splitting them into pairs would be easier? There's another 4 as well, in a tiny cage! They want £95 for them. Its really hard not to take them all!

There's an advert on gumtree Nottingham for 4 rabbits, 'free to a good home' Bit worried about them, it was advertised November but there were 6 then. I enquired at the time just to see if they were ok but I can't have them, my OH wouldn't be too chuffed. (I already have 4 lol) Do you think I should see if Notts nibbles would take them? I could foster them for a while if they eventually do find homes. Perhaps splitting them into pairs would be easier? There's another 4 as well, in a tiny cage! They want £95 for them. Its really hard not to take them all!
You could ask, there or Burrowed Hearts might be able to, they know each other :) Or they mgiht be able to advise somewhere that could? Brinsley is another 'local' as well, and there are a fair few 'independents' (people who care and have time and hopefully an infinite income as well as infinite space in their hearts because they aren't charities). I've regularly considered fostering for rescues but I can't commit the time (I barely can to my own at the moment!) even if monetary costs were paid.

Yes I think I will ring the charities. I could take in 2 fosters but I'd need to know they were going to be rehome. I've just bonded my 4, so that frees up ' mucking out' time.
I know I should stop looking at gumtree and preloved! Bramcote rescue is the closest to me, I got my lovely Comet from them (RIP Comet). Ill try them first.

Back