• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

photobombing eta now humping

joey&boo

Wise Old Thumper
by Boo of course

IMG_4749_zpsgr1mj3h7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
Awh bless him. He's such a gentle man he probably didn't even tell her to move!
:love: such a beautiful boo

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

got em all (Boo was asleep)

IMG_4750_zpsyxuve1uk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Meanwhile something rather shocking just happened. I was sat on the floor with my back to the rabbits, heard a kerrfuffle, looked round...Joey exits litter tray with Mouse humping joey all the way as he fled, across the floor, under the chair & under the coffee table:shock: What can it all mean? Surely underdog Mouse is not trying to usurp Joe & his top bun position?

Joey might have stolen something my beautiful darling mouse wanted and she was basically showing joey how upset she was.
To my knowledge, it is always dominance related x

a shameless bump to explain the hump;) Is it always a dominance thing?

I've often read that it is, but I have to say I'm not convinced that it's always dominance. With my three rabbits, I've seen occasions when each of them will hump another and it's not always the same humpee. I'm not even sure that any one of my rabbits could be deemed to be top rabbit. They seem to live as equals. I view it more as partly friendship and partly wishful thinking :)

Joey might have stolen something my beautiful darling mouse wanted and she was basically showing joey how upset she was.
To my knowledge, it is always dominance related x

OMG. Brave Mouse. I had given them a bit of cabbage not long before - maybe Mouse squirrelled it & Joey found it :lol: When Joey was in hospital she gave him a comical & brief "welcome home hump" but today was something else.

How's Phoebs? Did she like her change of hay?

Back