• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing my belgian hares

tulsi

Wise Old Thumper
I had to rehome my two lovely belgian hares due to health issues (mine) a while ago and I am missing them. I wont be expanding my rabbit family (four all bonded together is perfect for me) just feeling a bit sad that they are not with me any more.

Thinking of you Autumn and Sunshine.

Thanks for replying. They were rather wonderful. I am sure they still are. At least they were able to go back to the rescue and get another home. The fosterer kept me up to date with them for ages which was lovely of her.

I remember Autumn and Sunshine :love: it must have been so difficult for you, but you made the best decision you could under the circumstances. I'm sure they will have found a lovely new home.

Thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Thank you Zoobec. They did go to a great home with LOADS of space. Waay more than I could have offered them.

I know it was better for them and I wouldnt want any more set ups to look after. Just felt a bit sad about them. I can still remember when I first saw them. I couldnt believe my luck!

Back