• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Boots has gone

Zoobec

Staff member
Devastated doesn't even come close :cry::cry::cry: he was his normal self yesterday and this morning, but then later this morning we found him looking weak and confused and his head was shaking side to side rapidly. I rang the vets - we have an out of hours vets, and literally went straight out the door with him. My daughter was cradling him on her knee, and then all of a sudden he had a siezure type episode and died whilst we were on our way there :cry:

We carried on to the vets but he had definitely gone :cry:

I know they are such fragile animals but this has been such a terrible shock out of nowhere :cry:

I know there was nothing more we could have done but I just feel so shocked. There wasn't even time to ask for vibes for him :cry:

Oh no, not lovely Boots :cry: I am so very sorry. You must indeed be devastated. It is a dreadful shock when they go so unexpectedly like that.

Sending lots of hugs.

No!

I am so very, very sorry :cry: what a horrible shock.

Binky free beautiful Boots xxx

Oh my goodness, what a terrible shock :cry:

I'm so so sorry.

Sweet dreams Boots, you will never be forgotten xx

Thankyou everyone. We are so shocked and devastated, he was so very special to us :love:

It won't ever be the same without him :cry::cry::cry:

I'm terribly sorry Zoobec, its such a huge shock when they leave us with no warning. I know how much you loved him. Thinking of you xx

Oh no, I'm so very sorry to hear this sad news, what a dreadful shock for you and your family. Binky free lovely Boots xxxx

Back