• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I see pictures of your giant bunnies?

yaretzi

Wise Old Thumper
I don't see that many pictures of giants on here, anyone want to share? I do love giants so much :love:

My Noah :love:

FD3C0036-A81B-4FEE-94BA-55931DC45DF4_zpsg9c4gb3e.jpg

The late Geoffrey who was severely brain damaged due to an adverse reaction to a GA

The late Victoria Meldrew, a Doe traumatised by spending 4 years in a 4 foot hutch. She was VERY aggressive as her feet were a mass of abscesses. But eventually she become a gentle giant

The late Big Libby, rescued from a BYB at 10 weeks of age with a huge abscess on her spine

The late Colonel Colin

All so beautiful :love:

Winston spent his first 4 years in a 4ft hutch which I thought was bad enough, but a 4ft hutch for a giant :cry: Did she have a good long life with you?

All so beautiful :love:

Winston spent his first 4 years in a 4ft hutch which I thought was bad enough, but a 4ft hutch for a giant :cry: Did she have a good long life with you?

She had about 2.5 years here. She had quite a few operations in the first 6 months as not only did she have abscesses on her feet but she also had mammary tumours removed and was spayed.She came to me as an unspayed Ex breeding machine. She had a uterine tumour. So she had about 2 years of relatively good health but eventually her abscesses progressed to osteomyelitis in both front legs :cry:

Noah is gorgeous - he reminds me of Boo. I never realised he was a giant, how big is he?

Lets see those big bunnies folks

He is a French lop x Conti we think, although a small one! At his prime he was 4.5kgs but hovers around 3kg now due to his heart condition :( he's just long and skinny now!

Che (Fawn) & Alexandra (Blue) - Pure Conti's. Che has since passed away unfortunately, & Alexandra is now known as Scarface due to a significant cut on her nose, but she is doing really well.

a9ee98598b71d3797d91912ee4341264.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back