• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's a bit warm (picture is huge, sorry!)

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
... According to Aboleth!

C3vyM_0W8AAe6xA.jpg

Poor girl, it's all of 10°C out there and she's flopped out. I reckon it must be warm in their house though, as it's been in the sun all morning and has most of the windows in to stop it being blown away! But no, they both need to sleep on the windowsill today, not outside in the cool run like they did when it was only +3 last week...

Idiots :love:

:lol: its like indoor bunnies & outdoor bunnies are different species, mine absolutely love lying as close as possible to any heat source

:lol: its like indoor bunnies & outdoor bunnies are different species, mine absolutely love lying as close as possible to any heat source

Mine are so unused to the heating being on, that when it is they take themselves off to the wooden floor (cue my other thread about sanding it down :lol:) and lay flat out.

I turn the heating off and they trot back into their heated bed :D

Back