• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A very frightened and traumatised bunny called Dylan.....

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
is going to be adopted by me.

Long story short, more details on Windwhistle Warren's facebook page, but this little bunny needs to be a single bunny, in a quiet, loving , caring and understanding home.

Everything on his terms, so I have been accepted to become his new mum.

We can help each other heal. No expectations, just for us both to 'be'.

This is great news for both of you :D

I really wish Alice and Windwhistle Warren were closer to me. I'd willingly offer my help, whilst drooling at her lovely rabbits and piggies :)

When you next see her, please send her my regards and tell her that 3 out of the 4 Rex Family are still doing very well. Still bounding about, still extremely closely bonded and of course still eating like there's no tomorrow :D

Awww, I saw his post on my newsfeed last night and thought how lovely it would be for someone to rehome him, his post really tugged at my heart strings. I am so pleased to come on here today and see he is going to live with you :love: :love:

Long story short, more details on Windwhistle Warren's facebook page, but this little bunny needs to be a single bunny, in a quiet, loving , caring and understanding home.

I think of you a lot Mrs B :)

I will be up in your neck of the woods in a few months time, and if you are willing and available I shall PM you in case you'd like to meet up :wave:

I am not on facebook so can't read his story. One of my Bridge Buns was called Dylan. He was a gorgeous bunny who lived to an old age and became grey and distinguished looking. I look forward to meeting your Dylan - soon hopefully. Trying to work out how to get leave from work as it is all automated now and makes no sense to me at all. It was so much easier when we could just email a person rather than having to ask a computer:(

I'm so pleased for you Mrs B. You both need each other, so hopefully your luck is changing! I love white bunnies, especially dwarf bunnies. xxxxx

Last edited:
What a perfect home this little guy will have...xxx

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Back